Sunday 17 May 2015

Fitness | Always Beach Ready!

I've always had it in my head that i'll get to a point in my life where i'll be able to travel, and visit exotic places, and go on the most fabulous holidays, and now that i'm a part-time freelancer, I feel like this is the perfect opportunity to do that. Right now i've got friends that are in India, New York, Australia... and I couldn't be more jealous if I tried!

But then I had a thought. If people start going to the gym after Christmas to get their summer body, what if i'm not summer-body-ready when I want to whisk myself away on an exotic holiday (whilst doing much freelance research of course)?

So i've made it my mission to be summer body ready all year round! (I'm getting a bit sick of saying summer boy ready...)

I'm taking full advantage of my membership at PureGym. I'm making going to the gym at least twice a week part of my routine, not just an option. What i've also done, is i've joined a spin class (all included as part of my gym membership), and let me tell you, it's a killer! If you want to work out every single inch of your body in the space of 45 minutes then spinning is definitely for you.

I used to be quite intimidated whatching over the spin class while I was on my tredmill, thinking that i'd probably cry if I was on the bike and the instructer was shouting at me to go faster, but until I joined in I didn't realise that unless Josh was there shouting at me to push myself, not only would I have given up and wasted a work out, I would also have fallen off that bike... a lot!   *NOTE TO SELF* Don't suddenly stop peddling, because you will fall off... and die...

So, this is where my fitness journey starts. And you can all follow it too! I'll be posting updates on here, Twitter and Instagram.

Now I know not all of my readers are interested in my fitness, and are wanting to read the beauty things I post, so all fitness posts, (and other not-beauty related posts) shall be clearly labelled at the begining so you don't have to read them if you don't want!

Wish me luck, the abs are coming out!

No comments:

Post a Comment